2018 IT Architecture Forum
Aligning world-class architecture with business strategy
13 - 14 Aug 2018Crowne Plaza, Auckland
The 2018 IT & Architecture Forum acts as a platform for Enterprise Architects to discuss how to utilise emerging technology and business trends to deliver strategic business value. This Forum is for those, in any way, involved with, or are passionate about using emerging trends to help make their IT systems ‘talk to each other’
Top 5 reasons to join us at the 2018 forum:
- Gain insights into where the IT architect fits into the 2018 organisational landscape
- Engage in hands-on roundtable discussions and table challenges
- Hear practical insights and best practices case studies within IT Architecture
- Hear the IT leaderships perspective into delivering world-class architecture with business strategy
- Network with leading Enterprise Architects and IT leaders across industries
With special thanks to the 2018 IT Architecture Forum Advisory Panel - We are grateful for the support of the 2018 Advisory Panel for sharing their expertise and insights in developing this year’s programme
- Stefan Preston, Commercial Director, Meaningful Technology
- Mike Nooney, Head of Architecture, Air New Zealand
- Sam Errington, Chief Architect, Vector Group
- Regine Deleu, Digital Transformation Leader and Strategic Enterprise Architect, New Zealand Government
- Chris Tuohy, Enterprise Agile Coach, Westpac
The 2018 IT Architecture Forum is one of New Zealand's leading events for IT Architecture professionals, attracting experts from various industries to come together to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities facing the evolving architecture space.
Don’t take our word for it; this is what past attendees had to say about the event in 2017:
"Good mix of practical content"
"Possibly the best IT conference I've been to. Well done."
"It was great to have strategy and soft skills covered rather than frameworks and tools alone."
"Overall really excellent line-up of speakers."
"Great conference keen to return."