2018 Customer Summit
Leading the customer revolution
- Understanding societal shifts and their impact on customer expectation and engagement
- Opportunity to innovate with disruption – utilising technological trends to create personalised and meaningful engagement
- What are the trends defining the customer of the future?
- Examining the convergence between engagement and experience
- Realigning company strategy and culture with an overarching CX vision
- The path to implementation - utilising CX strategies to create authentic benefits to both employees and customers
- Creating future-proofed CX strategies that meet the needs of the future customer
- Evolving leadership skills to drive CX change within organisations
- Cracking the code – discovering customer’s needs, wants and desires through data-driven insights
- Effectively utilising feedback and creating innovative opportunities that enhance customer touchpoints
- Avoiding silos - embedding the customer vision across the organisation
- Establishing a client-centric culture within your workplace
Chris Walls, Head of CRM, Sephora Digital SEA
Paul Linnell, Managing Director, CTMA New Zealand Ltd
John Perez, Director, Customer Dynamics
- Interpreting customers’ expectations around data privacy and building an environment of trust
- Leading privacy change when approaching customer data and increasing touchpoints to proactively address barriers
- Satisfying customer needs by building an environment of trust
Cultures, strategies and pathways to enhance the customer experience
Uncovering new technologies changing digital landscape for enhanced CX
Delivering a Customer Focused Mindset: CX Skills as a Strategy
AI – Start small, think BIG
How AI fits into your digital experience, and where front-running organisations are already finding a competitive advantage
- How to get started with limited effort, time, and investment, choose the right path for your organisation, and get buy in from your senior leaders for AI projects
- AI mistakes, pitfalls, and horror stories (and how to avoid them)
Design Inside : Supporting CX maturity in large organisations
- Four critical capabilities that form the foundation to a design & customer led culture.
- Demonstrated models that can be applied according to an organisations stage of readiness.
- Achieving scalable change within a siloed environment
Sweat the small stuff: Why every customer’s voice matters
A case study exploring how Westpac’s focus on enhancing the customer experience in their mobile app led to increased customer satisfaction, usage and sales.
How a new, owner-operated insurance business is competing with huge global and regional corporates.
- Using partnering and technology to overcome barriers to entry and gain competitive advantage.
- Merging new innovations into a traditional industry and the challenges of B to B innovation.
Get hands-on with the opportunity to jump into 2 focused discussion groups, facilitated by thought leaders within this topic. Delegates will have an opportunity to select up to 2 topics and change tables after the first 40-minute session.
Table 1: Creating customer-centric journey maps || Jodine Stodart, UX Director, Digital Arts Network
Table 2: Nurturing a CX-driven organisational culture || Steph Creasy, Managing Director, Digital Arts Network
Table 3: Boost customer engagement and reduce support costs by letting || Andrew Taylor, Head of Theta Digital, Theta
Table 4: How to turn the voice of the customer into management actions || Paul Linnell, Managing Director, CTMA New Zealand
Table 5: Establishing a data-driven CX strategy || Milutin Rmandic, Data-Driven Transformation Director, Solnet
A story of how customer experience can strengthen or destroy customer retention and the importance of the post-purchase buyer journey.
The 5 Secrets to CX Success
- You never know what someone is thinking… until you ask
- Don’t treat the symptoms when you can cure the disease
- Always consider the precedent
- Take an Agile approach to innovation
- Own it
Value creation along the customer journey
- Houston we have a problem: Customer churns!
- Working backwards: Find touch point gaps during the customer journey
- Working forewords: QBR and value proposition are your long lasting jokers
- Some tips, playbooks and templates to get started
Customer-centricity: Meeting the growing demands of personalised experiences
- Embracing the opportunities of market disruption by delivering sustainable competitive differentiation
- Accelerating customer expectations by going deeper than surface demographics
- Utilising existing customer data to redefine approaches through personalisation
The continued promise of IoT: Transforming customer experiences
- Utilising IoT, sensors and location-based services to create compelling experiences
- Combining IoT and AI technology with creative business thinking to develop innovative service offerings
The Customer as Co-Creator
- Delivering a great customer experience requires a deep understanding of your customers
- How do you apply Design Thinking, Lean and Agile Principles
- The Energy Industry is changing rapidly with renewable energy, electric vehicles, Solar Power
- Come and hear how Genesis has created a Local Energy Community to make the Customer a partner in the creation of new products and service
Chatbots - Getting it right the first time!
- Why you can't afford to ignore chatbots any longer
- How to use chatbots to have meaningful conversations with your customers
- The chatbot recipe: how to get it right
Case Study: CX transformation journey
- Moving beyond slick interfaces to transformative business and delivering on rewards
- Enabling processes and technology to set employee mind-sets and behaviours
- Acknowledging the fuller customer experience
The Mobility journey of the New Zealand Police
- The history of NZP and mobility
- Mobility as a key enabler to deliver on Police’s strategy
- End-user engagement is vital
- Prepare for your innovation success
- Executive buy-in is crucial
- Invest in Strategic partnerships
Moving forward and building a foundation of success following adversity
- PLAN: Identification and Interpretationof customers’ expectations
- LISTEN: Acknowledging errors and taking customers’ views into account
- RESTART: Creating a service standard to meet customers’ needs and expectations going forward
- FORWARD: Building a record of excellence and maintaining solutions
Data-driven story telling
- Cohesive stories using data visualisations and narratives
- Comprehending customer journeys using data
- Zooming in on data ‘fit’ for human consumption
- Actions from data that is insightful, exciting and helpful
Stories from the digital front line: Your customer at the heart
- Make customers part of the family
- Develop commercial omni-channel strategies that bridge the physical and digital
- Build deeper customer relationships
Hard work of implementation: Challenges of moving from ideas to tech
Soul Machines is leading the way in using emotional & artificial intelligence to improve CX, revolutionising the face of user interfaces to create a more human experience. Soul Machines is pioneering the way in humanised computing with their Virtual Nervous System™, Digital DNA™, Cognitive EI™ & Virtual Humans™.
- Enhancing CX at critical pain points through Cognitive EI
- Democratising high value personalised experiences.
- Delivering new brand experiences through interactive virtual employees