2018 Customer Summit
Leading the customer revolution
The 2018 Customer Summit aims to empower audiences with game-changing insights into customer-centric strategies, leadership, digital and technology
In today’s world savvy and constantly connected customers have more power than ever to choose between brands - experience is the new battleground, to differentiate, and maintain a competitive advantage.
The 2018 Customer Summit is back! Bringing together thought leaders from New Zealand and abroad to discuss customer strategy and inspire audiences over an action packed 2 days with industry-led sessions and real-world case studies.
Featuring 2 high Impact & Dynamic Streams:
Leadership & Strategy
- Designing a Cx strategy for people: The future of customer experience
- Motivating frontline workers to sustain superior customer experience
- Meeting the growing demands of individualization
Digital & Technology
- UX in your pocket – How UX drives the mobile world
- AI-enabled chatbots: Taking customer engagement to the next level
- End to end user experience – assessing successful CX
NEW TO 2018: Roundtables, giving you an opportunity to get hands-on to jump into 2 focused discussion groups facilitated by leading thought leaders within this space
- Creating customer-centric journey maps
- Extending your brand strategy to include CX
- Designing end-to-end customer experiences
- Optimising impact and consistency across touchpoint
- Click here to view the full agenda
Plus a separately bookable full-day Masterclass;
Continuous improvement, innovation and value creation with a CX framework
A message from our Chair - Max Adler, Service Designer
We care about customers because they have choices. But the practice of caring for the person who visits our business has a much longer tradition in the history of hosting. The wider context for our conference is focused on an exchange, and for that reason this year we’ll be taking pains to ensure it's participatory. You will interact with speakers and other attendees through rituals we’ll adopt. We hope you’ll feel like hosts to our speakers and each other, spoken with not spoken to. Enjoy.
Why you should Attend;
- Learn from those changing the face of CX and network with your peers
- Participate in interactive and hands-on roundtable discussions
- In-depth case studies and a 360° panel discussion
Who will be there;
- CEOs and Directors
- Chief Customer Experience Officers
- Head of Customer Strategy
- Head of Digital Experience
- Head of Customer Insights/Analytics
- Customer/Digital/User Experience Managers
- Customer Insights/Research Manager
- Business Designers
- Head of Marketing
Thoughts from some of our 2017 attendees:
- 'Really liked the ability to dip into different streams. That was a highlight for me.'
- 'Totally impressed by the calibre of the conference and the speakers. Best conference I have attended in a long time.'
- 'Excellent job on the content of the conference! Much better than expected!'