2018 Content & Communities
Connecting content marketing and community management
28 Feb 2018Auckland
Create truly magnetic content that your communities want to amplify!
Live-streaming, video, virtual and augmented reality - content consumption is rapidly heading towards a visual trend. 2018 is the year to boost your content marketing and community management strategy to align with changing customer trends. How will you plan your content strategy to stay relevant with your audiences? We'll be exploring the hottest topics and rising trends to keep you strides ahead of the rest!
Join us to hear real-world case studies from local heroes sharing their passion for content marketing!
Topics for 2018:
- Major trends dominating the local and global content marketing space
- The future of content marketing and how inbound marketing is evolving
- Live Video Remains Content Gold - How to set up a video content strategy
- What is NLP (natural language processing) and how it'll impact content marketing
- Practical tips and tricks from leading experts on how to hit ROI and pump up growth
- How personalized and customer-centric content is key to success - micro moments, touch points, and experiences
- Data-driven content marketing: dive into the numbers and learn how to measure the success of your content campaign
- And more!
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Digital
- Content and Communications Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
Comments from attendees:
'Really inspiring and relevant to today's marketing world'
'One of the best conferences I've been to, the content was rich and full'
'Fantastic line-up of speakers and topics'
'Good mix of art and science sessions that I found really interesting'