2018 CIO Summit
Leading Digital and Technology Driven Disruption
Registrations for the CIO Summit, Awards Gala Dinner and TechPass have now closed.
This year’s CIO Summit will tackle the impending cultural shifts looming for IT teams across the country. We will be discussing how we can use data and emerging technologies to provide opportunities for growth and innovation as digital transformation becomes integral for organisational strategy and cyber security challenges become the new battleground.
Join us and hear from a stellar international line up of speakers including:
- Joe Pucciarelli, Group Vice President & IT Executive Advisor, IDC (United States)
- Loic Tallon, Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art (United States)
- Francoise Russo, Chief Information Officer, Toll Group (Australia)
- Jeff Murray, Chief Information Officer, University of Tasmania (Australia)
- Clive Dickens , Chief Digital Officer, Seven West Media (Australia)
And local insights from companies including:
Gallagher Group | Beca | Skycity Entertainment Group | AA Insurance | Ministry of Justice | Transaction Services Group | Airways NZ | Inland Revenue