2017 Sponsorship Summit
Driving successful partnerships through new opportunities, strategies and experiences
The 2017 Sponsorship Summit brought together rights holders and sponsors to establish what makes a strong partnership in today's changing business environment.
A two-day conference featuring insights including:
- Global trends in sponsorship
- Leveraging partnerships - internally and supporting your partner’s leverage strategy
- New and authentic ways to execute partnerships and reach audiences
- The power of social media and emerging digital and social influencer trends
- NZ partnership case studies - their journey and lessons learnt
- Commercial rights management
- Extending revenue generation opportunities and approaching multinationals
- Sponsorship Managers
- Partnerships Managers
- Heads of Corporate Communications & Public Relations
- Brand Engagement Managers
- Event Managers
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Fundraising Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sponsorship Activation Managers
- "It was fantastic getting some insight to what is working well for partners on the sponsorship side and also hear their most common frustrations."
- "Really great to attend, good range of speakers/topics pitched at the right level for attendees, and I enjoyed the networking opportunities."
- "It was a fantastic conference with a good balance of stretching everyone's thinking and going back to basics. It definitely met the need of a very tight knit community of sponsorship and partnership specialists and was a great opportunity to network with other like minded professionals. Thanks for the initiative to start this conference."