2017 NZTECH Advance Education Technology Summit
Enhancing collaboration for 21st century learning
A big thank you to our foundation partners, sponsors, speakers and delegates for joining us at the 2017 NZTech Advance Education Technology Summit. Bringing together a unique blend of educators, digital leaders, technologists, innovators and policy makers to inspire and empower the education sector!
Our goal was to bring together bright minds from across New Zealand to share their knowledge and ideas on technology, pedagogy, and ed-tech for export. To be held over two days, the Summit covered two distinct forums to progress the conversation of designing an education for digital natives and how the education landscape is evolving alongside this generation.
The 2017 programme split into two key forums - Tech and Pedagogy, and Edtech for Export - to showcase both sides of the education sector.
With topics including:
TECH & PEDAGOGY
- Reviewing developments and progress of the Digital Curriculum - what does it currently look like?
- Enabling collaboration through industry partnerships to drive innovation, experimentation, and student advocacy – Bridging the gap between educators, edtech, and digital technology
- The analytics and data behind learning and how to harness insights to improve student success
- Exploration into how are communities of learning and shared resources are enhancing collaboration and creativity
EDTECH FOR EXPORT
- Where the world of Edtech is headed and how to innovate in highly competitive markets
- Pathways for export – Commercial strategies to scale-up and go global with your startup
- Lessons learnt from test marketing in New Zealand – Bolstering export capability, identifying weak spots in product development, and innovating to compete with big players
Watch this space for updates on the 2018 Summit covering - Tech and Pedagogy, and Edtech for Export
Brought to you by NZTech and Conferenz
If you are interested to share your story with us at next year's Summit, head to www.conferenz.co.nz/speaking to send through your details.