2017 Customer 3.1 Summit
Aligning strategy, technology, and analytics for everyday customer success
- Wisdom from a McKinsey consultant and 3-time multinational CMO: how to solve today’s marketing and customer experience challenges leveraging both analytical and creative techniques
- Cigna’s journey to Customer Centricity: qualitative tools and quantitive techniques we used to improve NPS and measure the financial impact of improvements
- Revlon's shift to the CHOOSE LOVE positioning, and how a powerful creative idea created quantifiable value
When we understand how great customer relationships work, we can develop a set of associated digital behaviours that adapt quickly to meet customer's changing preferences. In this session we will address how to take the needs of your customers and translate them into agile customer experiences that improve communication, create better customer relationships and help you win the Digital customer war.
- With the rise of tech-savvy customers, how is the business landscape changing to reflect this?
- What are the key strategic objectives that all business leaders need to know to achieve top CX programmes?
- In a data-driven age, how will analytics influence experiences and add value to the customer?
- As more industries undergo their digital transformation, how will digitised process changes allow better customer success?
David Hughes, General Manager e-Commerce and Customer Insights, Briscoe Group
Roxanne Salton, Head of Digital Strategy and Delivery, Mercury
Moderator: Kat Hardisty, Design Lead, Optimal Workshop
- Transparency and convenience at the touch of a button: Why human-centred design gives emphasis to low effort experiences enabled by technology
- The best designs are simple: Concentrating on the needs, wants, and limitations customers face to create success
- Interweaving disciplines across the organisation to drive customer-centricity via design
- Exploring our customer journey map and reviewing our business goals
- So many questions! Diving into the various touchpoints from initial contact to continued engagement and interactions
- Discovering strategic insights through feedback loops to influence iterations and improve experiences
- Putting the power into the customers’ hands with self-service capabilities
- Built-in intuition: Creating efficient experiences for customer success through effective UX
- Their time is valuable: Understanding changing customer expectations and implementing low latency
- Overcoming the hype and diving into the value businesses: How AI and machine learning are taking predictive modelling to the next level to understand user data
- How does AI inform experiences and the overall customer strategy?
- Creating real success for customers through linking our data with meaningful action
- Differentiating between types of CX roles
- The CX Powerhouse: Effective in-house team structures for a Customer Experience focus
- Delivering on customer success: Empowering and engaging teams to improve processes and journeys
- Driving an Agile culture for rapid UX development and how it’s influencing customer journeys and experiences
- Evaluating the pain points, testing out our MVP, and measuring success on new digital interfaces
- Accelerating growth through design: How our UX strategy is aligned with our vision
- How chatbots have already begun influencing customer behaviour with conversational UI to deliver better experiences
- Conversing with bots: How chatbots are creating customer efficiencies and harnessing the insights for continued improvement
- Evaluating the maturity of chatbots and voice biometrics
- It’s not a cookie cutter approach: How can personas add an extra dimension to get into the mind of customers
- Bringing context to customer behaviour by developing a holistic user-centred perspective
- Utilising empathy maps to gain sense of customer emotions and how this shapes experiences
- At the heart of our digital strategy is to complement our physical stores for holistic experiences
- Filling experience gaps and creating multi-sensory experiences that reflect evolving customer expectations
- Ensuring that digital experiences add true value to the customer journey and increase engagement
- The surprise: Customer churn despite high CSAT and NPS ratings. What happened?
- The idea: Link retention to factors influencing the customer maturity
- The solution: Go beyond simple QBR, develop dimensions of a maturity model which works for customers
- Addressing the service management challenge in the public sector
- A customer-driven framework for continuous improvement and innovation
- How to use actionable customer feedback to manage performance
- Extended experiences and blurring boundaries: How customer digital journeys are being affected by AR and VR technologies
- Leveraging AR and VR to increase customer engagement with our brand
- Creating digital experiences that are complementary, not conflicting: Finding the balance between AR/VR and our customer-facing teams
- Providing the right information at the right time to teams to manage customer issues/complaints efficiently
- Not just another number: Delivering personalised support and keeping customers happy through harnessing insights
- Improving processes to deliver answers to customers and reducing abandonment rate
- Understanding customer problems first before designing end-to-end experiences
- Shifting our mind-sets to focus on natural customer flows and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Bringing it back down to the dollar value and overarching strategy
- Smartphones have changed our lives: Uncovering a step change in how our customers view and interact with their mobile
- Deep dive into 8 key personal relationships customers have with their smartphones
- Where is mobile heading and what does this mean for our digital strategies to drive customer success
- With data becoming increasingly ubiquitous, how will analytics become the foundation of decision making to best interact with customers
- Building the ‘customer hub’ infra-structure: The journey to integrating a single view of the customer
- How analytics and data-driven insights can assist in creating better outcomes for the customer and the business
- How do you build a customer-centric culture in your organisation?
- How does employee experience play a role in your customer strategy?
- What are some of the challenges in creating low-effort and efficient experiences for you customers?
- How do you bring insights to action to give your front-line staff a better understanding of customer pain points and improve relationships with your customers?
- What are some practical tips and advice on CX you've learnt through your journey?
- Whether it’s a social, digital, app, or an offline touchpoint, ensure each channel interaction delivers high quality customer experiences
- Creating a household name for NakedBus: Nurturing customer relationships to optimise long-term loyalty
- Driving customer engagement through effective innovation and integrating cross-channels
- Harnessing customer insights through tracking and monitoring digital activity and touchpoints
- Understanding the customer journey: How automation allows us to deliver the right content at the right time
- Driving customer success: Utilising metrics to measure loyalty and customer experience
- Why is an ‘outside-in’ view so critical to understand how your customers truly perceive your company and the experiences you provide?
- So then, how have you gone about building a strategy to establish a customer experience baseline?
- What are some of the obstacles in designing a VOC framework that truly listens and understands the customer, not the CEO?
- How do you utilize VOC feedback in process improvements, product design, and measuring satisfaction?
- How has VOC added value to delivering excellent experiences that drive customer loyalty?
Tony Patrick, Head of Customer Experience, Touchpoint
Further panelists to be announced
- Aligning our strategy with changing customer expectations to continue delivering world-class experiences
- Taking customer journeys to the next level by simplifying UX for better interaction
- Data-driven culture: The importance of utilising insights and analytics as the backbone of our strategic decision-making
- Creating low effort experiences that connect seamlessly across multiple channels and allow customer success
- Accelerating customer innovation by keeping eyes and ears on changing expectations to stay ahead of the curve
- Benchmarking best practice CX: How to drive the whole organisation to create world-class customer experiences at every touchpoint