2017 CIO Summit
Leading Digital and Technology Driven Distruption
Registrations for the CIO Summit, Awards Gala Dinner and TechPass have now closed.
Please visit the official CIO Summit web site for more details
As companies and industries strive to innovate and change in the digital environment, the CIO’s role has had to adapt. This year the New Zealand CIO Summit examines the impact the CIO has in building the future’s resilient, innovative and forward-thinking businesses and organisations.
Each year we undertake extensive research and we have listened to your requests - with more structured networking opportunities, how-to masterclasses, extended time to explore the expo and high calibre keynote speakers, the CIO Summit provides an ideal platform for engaging with and learning from your peers.
This year the NZ CIO Summit will host over 50 fantastic speakers at the event including:
- Frank Gens, IDC (USA)
- Dr. Jonathan Reichental, City of Palo Alto (USA)
- Leo Minervini, Carlo’s Bakery (USA)
- Michael Cooper, BT PLC (UK)
- Tim Occleshaw, Government CTO
- And many more…
Focusing on how the CIO can navigate the digital and technological revolution, speakers will discuss:
- Dawn of the DX Economy: Positioning for Leadership in an Accelerating World
- Inspiring Your Digital Transformation
- The future of an industry – people, place and technology
- Expectations for technology growth and innovation from the board
- From product focused to customer-centric – successful business transformation
- Digital Leadership – Aligning vision, passion and technology
- Transforming the Technology function
- Balancing technology requirements to deliver what customers need, expect and want
We look forward to seeing you all at the 2017 New Zealand CIO Summit.