2017 Business Analyst Masterclass and Skills Development Forum
Knowledge sharing, strategy and success for today's Business Analyst
Business Analysis is an ever-evolving role in an age of increasingly rapid technological change, within a globally connected environment. The eighth annual Business Analyst Masterclass and Skills Development forum is a hub to inform, upskill and inspire you in your role as a Business Analyst. We will equip you with skills and leadership strategies and present insights and case studies from some of New Zealand’s leading organisations.
3 reasons to put the 2017 Business Analyst Masterclass and Skills Development Forum in your diary:
- Connect and collaborate with leading Business Analysts from around NZ
- Gain insights into the latest technology advances, business processes and trends impacting the role of business analysis
- Learn from your peers who will be presenting engaging case studies, unique solutions and specialist topics to enhance your skillset
Featuring topics including
- Digital disruption
- Strategic analysis
- Design thinking
- Team building and self selection
- Personal branding and cultivating resilience
- Agile framework
- The User Experience and UX design
- Business architecture for success
This is a double stream leadership and skills development format offering relevant presentations for the whole BA team.
Featuring presentations from:
Kiwibank | Empathy Design | Flick Electric Co. | Equinox | Datacom | Suncorp Group | ANZ | Montage | Armiger Solutions Ltd |Tower Insurance | Paradigm Shift | Tocker Associates | Quanton | Fonterra | Paymark | Transaction Services Group
Attendees from previous years have included:
- Senior Business Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Digital Business Analysts
- BA Team Leaders
- Business Improvement Specialists
- IT and IS Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Functional Specialists
- Project Managers
Here's what our 2016 delegates had to say about the Business Analyst Forum:
"It is a fabulous chance to network and compare organisation structures, tools and processes. An invaluable learning experience."
"I particularly enjoyed the fact that the topics are on trend, which keep us informed on the latest in the industry. Keep up the awesome work!"
"First time attending this conference and thought it was well worth it - will definitely be back next year!"