19th Annual Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference
Adapting and Thriving in the changing rural environment
28 - 29 Aug 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Reflecting on the latest changes within the rural sector, this year the 19th Annual Marketing to the Rural Sector conference invites the experts to share their insights into opportunities within the evolving rural sector. With practical sessions on strategy, content and ROI analysis we will blend insights into the rural sector’s future along with tactics that have worked to engage with NZ’s rural ecosystem.
Featuring presentations on:
- Examining the global megatrends impacting NZ’s agricultural markets
- How Global Consumers view the agricultural capability from New Zealand
- Overview of the rural media landscape
- Future trends in agriculture
- Regulation and compliance within the rural sector
- Understanding the media habits of rural audiences
- Effective brand and content marketing strategies
- Measuring the effectiveness of your campaigns
This year you have an amazing opportunity to bring your team - the 3rd team member can register for free!