19th Annual Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference
Adapting and thriving in the changing rural environment
28 - 29 Aug 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Reflecting on the latest changes within the rural sector, this year the 19th Annual Marketing to the Rural Sector conference invites the experts to share their insights into opportunities within the evolving rural sector. With practical sessions on strategy, content and ROI analysis we will blend insights into the rural sector’s future along with tactics that have worked to engage with NZ’s rural ecosystem.
Featuring presentations on:
- Examining the global megatrends impacting NZ’s agricultural markets
- How Global Consumers view the agricultural capability from New Zealand
- Overview of the rural media landscape
- Future trends in agriculture
Separately bookable workshops:
1) Measuring the effectiveness of websites and marketing campaigns in the rural sector facilitated by Rachel Alexander - one of Christchurch’s leading marketing consultants, who has completed projects for PGG Wrightson, Agriseeds, VetEnt, Allied Petroleum, Ravensdown, ATS, MG Marketing, Gough, Transdiesel and Dunstan Hills.
2) Using storytelling in content marketing facilitated by Steve Ballantyne, who founded and ran leading B2B marketing agency, BallantyneTaylor and in recent times Story IQ - a strategic content marketing agency that helps brands elevate their content through strategic storytelling.
This year you have an amazing opportunity to bring your team - the 3rd team member can register for free! Register now before the early bird discount runs out.
Should you have any questions or would like to provide input for this conference, please contact Kym Murzasheva at email@example.com