18th Annual IFRS Masterclass
Applying the new IFRS Standards and their impact on long-term business consequences
25 Feb 2020Crowne Plaza, Auckland
The IFRS Masterclass returns for 2020, focusing on the post-application impact of IFRS15 and IFRS16. Gain an awareness of the latest IFRS Standards and the different application methods to optimise for long-term business value. Hear from some of New Zealand’s top financial experts on the business consequences of applying IFRS15 and IFRS16. Examine the post-application efforts of leading practices and the business requirements needed to transition. Hear insights into leveraging openness and transparency in integrated reporting to better communicate with staff and investors.
Reasons to attend:
- Hear the latest updates on IFRS Standards and how to apply them
- Review the business consequences of IFRS15 and IFRS16 post-application
- Hear fresh case studies on leveraging integrated reporting for long-term business value
- Log up to 8 CPD hours on the conference
- Gain insights into recent initiatives adopted by FMA to strengthen New Zealand’s financial market
- Hear presentations from the IASB, XRB, and FMA
GROUP OF 3 DEAL - Bring 3 members of your team to the conference and qualify for our special 3 ticket price, saving $200 per person.
Registrations must be from the same organisation and book at the same time