The 16th Annual IFRS Masterclass 2017
Applying IFRS to add value beyond the balance sheet
The essential and comprehensive IFRS update for 2017/18
This is your chance to understand the finer details on critical updates, and confirm that you are on-track to implement upcoming changes to IFRS.
The 16th Annual NZ IFRS Masterclass 2017 brings together some of NZ’s top experts in financial reporting to deliver timely updates and help minimise complexity involved in technical accounting standards.
As the premier IFRS event within the country, this conference is attended by a niche, loyal group of 40-50 mid to senior level accountants in practice, academia and industry, in addition to anyone passionate about IFRS.
Why you cannot afford to miss the 2017 NZ IFRS Masterclass
- Hear presentations from the IASB and NZ’s IFRS experts
- Explore the practical aspects of financial reporting in a digital age
- Gain industry insights via case studies, panel discussions and IFRS in practice quick-fires
- Delve into the practicalities of implementing new standards and working with old ones
- Go beyond the balance sheet through integrated reporting, managing disclosures and strategic investor communication
- Log up to 15 CPD hours on the conference plus 3.5 CPD hours on each workshop attended
- Discuss your IFRS issues and solutions with your peers over lunch and networking drinks
- Deep-dive into IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 through 2 separately bookable post-conference workshops
- Gain practical insights into the IFRS 15 transition
- Understand the far-reaching impact of IFRS 16
- Examine the practicalities of working with goodwill, fair value and intangibles
Manage investor communications through disclosures and integrated reporting
Registration for the two IFRS Workshops have reached capacity. If you are interested in attending either workshop and would like to add your details to the waitlist, please email us at email@example.com