16th Annual Financial Markets Law Conference
INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE AND COMPLIANCE WITHIN NZ’S FINANCIAL MARKETS
22 Oct 2020Aotea Centre, Auckland
The 16th Annual Financial Markets Law Conference is the annual event to stay relevant and up to date regarding the recent changes and topical issues in financial markets law. Hear presentations from the regulators and industry leaders so you can provide the highest level of financial service to your clients. Join in the discussion on how to accelerate growth in our financial markets and share your thoughts and experiences in transitioning to the new financial conduct regime.
The conference features:
- Regulation and recommendation updates from the FMA and RBNZ
- Review of regulators process of governance and enforcement
- Practical advice on updated legislation change in financial services
- Sharing views and experiences in transitioning to the new conduct regime
- Topics on how ESG, Robo advice and privacy bill is impacting the financial markets
LOG UP TO 14 CPD HOURS – 7CPD HOURS ON THE CONFERENCE AND 3.5 CPD HOURS PER WORKSHOP
COME WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES - ADD A SECOND DELEGATE FOR HALF PRICE*
*Registrations must be from the same organisation and made at the same time.