15th Financial Markets Law Conference
Operationalising conduct and embracing new technologies in NZ’s Financial Markets
The 15th Annual Financial Markets Law conference will cover the latest legislation changes, the direction of New Zealand’s financial market, regulation challenges arising from the application of advanced technologies by financial institutions and the implications to consumers and businesses. The conference will serve as a platform for financial market stakeholders including regulators, banks, financial advisers, lawyers and fintech firms to come together to exchange ideas and share experience.
This year the conference will focus on the conduct of banks, insurers, and financial advisers. It will also explore the regulatory issues around open banking, cryptocurrency and data security.
The conference features:
- New Zealand’s very own financial markets law analysis and exploration
- Tone-setting speeches from FMA on the status-quo of the financial market and future directions
- Insiders’ views and experience on implementing the recommendations from RBNZ and FMA
- Practical advice on the most updated legislation change in financial services to help financial advisers to get a grip of the new requirement
- Various panels exploring the possibilities of better regulations in the face of innovations from different angles
- Log up to 8 CPD hours on the conference and 3.5 CPD hours per workshop
This is your chance to network and connect with:
- Law firms
- Financial advisers
- Fintech companies
YOUR CPD PARTNER: LOG UP TO 8 CPD HOURS ON THE CONFERENCE AND 3.5 CPD HOURS PER WORKSHOP