The 13th Annual Financial Markets Law Conference - 2017
IMPLEMENTING THE LATEST UPDATES IN NZ’S FINANCIAL MARKETS
The 13th Annual Financial Markets Law Conference will examine recent legislative changes within NZ’s financial markets. It will explore the effects of these changes and emerging technologies on various stakeholders.
This year's conference examines the use of evolving technology and regulation within capital markets and the impact that it has NZ's capital markets.
- Panel Discussion – finance advice regime reforms and the impact on various financial market players
- Achieving good customer outcomes post FMCA transition and MIS fund manager licencing
- Panel Discussion – assessing the impact of technology on financial markets regulation
- AML/CFT Update - Reviewing the implementation of Phase I and what Phase II means for reporting entities
- Navigating post-transition pain-points under the new FMCA regime
- Making sense of market manipulation under the FMCA’s part V
Who will you meet at the Financial Markets Law Conference?
This event brings together legal practioners, legal teams of product providers and advice firms, authorised financial advisers and representatives of various trusts.
- Financial Advisers
- In-house legal counsel
- Law firm
- Trust / Supervisor