Why Choose Sponsorship?
- Gain direct access to senior decision-makers in selected target markets
- Exhibit your products and services in an interactive environment
- Generate new distribution and sales channels
- Gain brand exposure throughout the life-cycle of the event - on the brochures and other marketing material, web-site and at the actual event
- Obtain the opportunity to send key members of staff and clients to our events to learn, network and make contacts
- Provide a platform for integrated communications to market
- Enhance brand equity in a competitive market
Why Partner with Conferenz?
- Over 17 years we have built our reputation as New Zealand’s leading business conference creators and have developed strong and loyal audiences
- The sponsorship team has over 8 years experience working with global and local solution providers and vendors, assisting them to get the most out of their sponsorship
- All our events are targeted at senior decision - makers, making every conversation valuable
- We can create customised packages to suit the need and budget constraints of any organisation
- Through our 150,000 name database, our publication partnerships and Association links, we can drive brand and product awareness very widely and deeply
- We work across a variety of industries and can offer vertically focused markets such as finance/accounting, technology, government, telecommunications, legal and energy, to name a few. We can also assist you to market to specific prospects, such as CIOs, CFOs, IT Managers, Accountants etc.
Options and prices differ depending on the nature of each event so please contact us directly for a run down of options and associated cost.
High Level Branding Options
- Platinum/Diamond Conference Sponsorship
These are the Premier options, designed to be exclusive for each event, and is the highest quality package we are able to put together to profile a company at an event. It has the opportunity to speak on the programme with a client as a case study, includes the highest brand visibility and positioning and premium booth location and size. There is also an opportunity to make a 2 minute address to the audience at a key point during the event
Gold Conference Sponsorship
The Gold option is the next level of partnership, and is still designed to be a high level of brand partnership and awareness at an event. The Gold option also comes with the opportunity to present a paper, again with a client as a case study based presentation.
- Silver Conference Sponsorship
The Silver option does not offer the opportunity to speak at the event, but does come with the chance to have an exhibition booth, several guest passes and branding rights on the web, collateral and on the day.
Hospitality Sponsorship Options
- Networking Drinks and Lunch Sponsorship
The opportunity to host the Networking Drinks function or Lunch is a great way to mix and mingle with the delegates in a social setting, and is a way of associating with the hospitality aspect of the event. It also offers branding and guest passes for the full event. Exclusive branding is permitted by the Drinks/Lunch Sponsor for this activity, and a welcome address is possible.
- Breakfast Sponsorship
This allows you to invite up to thirty targeted delegates to attend a breakfast hosted by you on the morning of the event. Exclusive branding is permitted by the Sponsor and a 20-30 minute presentation can also be included.
Please also ask us about our other hospitality options including pre event dinners
This is the trade display option, and offers the opportunity to showcase your products and services directly at all breaks during the event with a booth. It has associated branding benefits and guest passes.
Other sponsorship options can include:
- Satchel sponsor
- Document Pack Insert
- Delegate Gift Sponsorship
- Notepad Sponsor
- Water Sponsor
- Pen Sponsor
We can create customised packages to suit the need and budget constraints of any organisation.
What Others Say
"We were very happy to be able to take a leading sponsorship role at the inaugural NZ Marketing Summit in 2012. It was as much an event about ideas and innovation, as it was about the practical day-to-day challenges that marketers face. Conferenz are a professional outfit who looked after their customers - delegates and sponsors - very well. As sponsors, we walked away from the Summit having met all our objectives." - Nigel Tutt, GM Digital, Fairfax NZ
'We were extremely happy with the 2011 Cloud Services and Security Summit event. Good content was provided through a mix of technical 'gurus' and case studies to relay the real 'war stories' that the delegates enjoy hearing. As a result of the good content, the audience contained a good number at decision-maker level. These two elements are essential to get right to create a platform of value for a sponsor, and I compliment the Bright*Star team for achieving that. Many thanks to Dominic and the whole team for helping making the event a success!' - Ryan Ashton, Brand Manager, ICONZ and 2Day.com
‘ITEX 2010 was a successful event for Chillisoft. I feel it will be the 'Brightest Star' of our conference agenda year on year for IT in New Zealand and it was great to be a part of it.’ - Shirley Wigley, Chillisoft Ltd
'Well done on a good event. I can't speak for the content as I didn't get to see much of it, however the calibre of attendee and the dinner were both of a very high standard, as was the organisation.'
- Richard Penny, Marketing Manager, Fuji Xerox New Zealand [CIO Summit 2010]
‘Thank you for your assistance and commitment to Enprise and SAP for the 17th One Stop Update. We really enjoyed the show and feel that we have received great benefit for being part of it.’
- Leanne Graham, Sales & Marketing Director, Enprise Solutions Limited
‘Tuatara have proudly sponsored the One Stop Events for the past 3 years and thoroughly enjoy working with the professional team at Conferenz. The One Stop Update events always attract a sizeable and diversified audience due to the quality of the speakers and presentations. As a sponsor and exhibitor, Tuatara have been fortunate to acquire many new valuable business relationships and we have benefited from our involvement beyond our expectations!' - George Chapman, Head of Sales, Tuatara Management Ltd
The team at Conferenz are fantastic! Having worked with Conferenz as a key sponsor of the NZ Energy Summit and the Inaugural Advanced Metering Summit, Gentrack has continually grown its level of brand awareness in the energy industry - thanks to the agility and attitude of Conferenz and the professionalism of its events. We look forward to continued involvement in these events and working with the Conferenz team in the future." - Aaron Baker, Marketing Manager, Gentrack
“On behalf of Robert Half International, I would like to thank you and the rest of the Conferenz team for your assistance with regards to our principal sponsorship at the recent One Stop Update for the Accountant in Business. The feedback from our consultants has been very positive and we feel that as Gold Sponsor, we received considerable exposure amongst our prospective clients and candidates. We consider the One Stop event an ideal platform to reach our target market and we benefited greatly from our involvement with this premier event for accounting and finance professionals. We enjoyed being involved in the conference and look forward to continuing our relationship with Conferenz for future events” - Skye Murray, Marketing & PR Manager Australia & New Zealand, Robert Half International
Please contact the team at any time to discuss a package or clarify anything related to sponsorship or exhibition opportunities:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 912 3616 to receive a prospectus.
Each event page has fields to request information from the team also, under the Sponsor's tab.