More than 400 Safety managers attended the 2016 edition of Safety 360 on the 14 - 15 March 2016 at the Skycity in Auckland. Featuring 4 conferences, an expo area and free-to-attend seminars, Safety 360 confirmed itself as the most comprehensive H&S event in New Zealand.
Keynote speakers included:
- Gordon Macdonald, CEO, Worksafe
- Robert Reid, General Secretary, FIRST Union
- Fiona Ewing, National Safety Director, Forestry Industry Safety Council
- Suzanne Broadbent, Principal Consultant, HaS Expertise
- Brett Haskins, Asia Pacific Regional Manager, Caterpillar Safety Services
- Carl Stent, National Health and Safety Manager, NIWA
“The event was well organised and some of the speakers were excellent”
“Very high calibre of speakers”
“Thank you for bringing the HS community together in such a professional setting”
Sponsorship is now recognised as a highly effective marketing medium. Make sure you gain competitive advantage in your markets with event sponsorship, showcasing your expertise to our influential audience of decision-makers.
There are a wide range of tangible and intangible benefits to sponsoring Safety 360:
- Gain direct access to New Zealand’s senior health & safety professionals. Please see below for breakdown of past attendees.
- Enjoy face-to-face networking with often hard to reach health & safety leaders.
- Ensure your brands are noticed at the right time by your target markets.
- Exhibit your products and services in an interactive environment.
- Send key members of staff and clients to Safety 360 to learn, and network.
Past Delegate breakdown
Safety 360 encompasses an industry expo, seminar series and conferences over two days, in one location.
The four conferences include:
- The Safety Leaders’ Summit
- The Health & Wellbeing Conference
- The Occupational Health Conference
Overview of Packages Available
One exclusive opportunity to be the major sponsor of the full event
Platinum Headline Sponsorship
Align your brand with one of the key conferences as part of Safety 360
Executive Breakfast Sponsorship
The breakfast provides an opportunity for sponsors to present to and network with a pre-qualified audience and be seen as thought-leaders in their field.
Delegate Lunch Sponsorship
Networking Drinks Sponsorship
Exhibition Booth Sponsorship
- Bottled Water
- Delegate Bag
Tips and Tricks for getting the most out of exhibiting
This guide outlines setting objectives, designing your stand, getting noticed, as well as tips on how to get the most out of your staff at the event and following up with delegates.
Post Event Report from 2015 Safety 360
This comprehensive report covers all information on content, a delegate breakdown, marketing outline, sponsorship and a gallery of photos.
09 912 3616